Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Final Field Trip TOMORROW

Tomorrow marks our FINAL FIELD TRIP.  Students will get to see and experience where I grew up!  We'll be headed to rural New Holland around 8:30am.  My parents - Larry & Sally Martin - will provide a fruit snack, lunch, a wagon ride, FUN and much more! 

My family at my parents house

Feel free to bring a basketball, kickball ball, camera, etc.  There will also be a trip to their horse farm where students will get to pet horses!  We'll have a little competition - Boys vs. Girls - to see who can build the best "hooch" (military slang for a temporary shelter) out in the woods, too


We should be back to school by 2:30.  Looking forward to a fun final field trip.  If you have any questions, do not hesitate: wmellette@lccs.cc.

See you in the morning!

1 comment:

  1. Great!! I'll be there, can't wait!!! Thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete