Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Blog Entry by Kaylee Glessner

Hi!! My name is Kaylee to all you who do not know me! Well, I was given the task of Serf Blogger (that is my job this week in the class), so I am going to be telling you what we did this week and last week. We celebrated some BIRTHDAYS what what!! First, we celebrated Kiana Weaver's birthday with Drumstick ice cream cones and just yesterday we celebrated Janae Fisher's birthday with some delicious Rita's Water Ice! Then, we will celebrate Jayda McDaniel's birthday tomorrow!! Go Gaga - what what - sugar snaps!! 

On March 23 it is....... MY sister's (Taylor) Birthday!!!! Also....... MRS. MELLETTE'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness!  You all have to be so excited about that?!?!??!?!

Here in fifth grade we are so happy that Mrs. Mellette is our teacher!!!  P.S. She is the best teacher in the world!!! I'm sorry I just can't keep it in - she is just so awesome!!!! So, Happy Birthday to Mrs.Mellette and all the other birthday babes!

Last week we went to the Robin Hood play and it was awesome because my cousin Brittany was in the play! JK It was really good! This week we are taking achievement tests - it is very boring, but we do some stuff to spice it up! So it is pretty good...We always have snacks so that is fun!!

So happy birthday to all the birthday babes and Mrs.Mellette and Goodbye everyone!!!!

- Kaylee Glessner

No comments:

Post a Comment