Monday, August 29, 2011

Birthday Treats Info

Okay, I got a little carried away with googling pictures of birthday snacks, so you'll have to forgive me for that one!





You can bring in BIRTHDAY TREATS for your child on or around his/her birthday





Please just let me know what time you'd like me to pass them out




You can bring in a breakfast treat, mid-morning snack, or afternoon yummy






There are 14 students in 5th grade



And, some students like to hand out extra snacks to other teachers, but it's not required - it's all in what you want to do



I'm not aware of any peanut allergies in this class



Then, there's the EVER-POPULAR, ANYTIME snack of HERR'S Chips...It's an easy snack that makes everyone happy! (Mrs. Herr - 3rd grade teacher - paid me for this endorsement!) ha ha ha

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to shoot me an email!





No comments:

Post a Comment